Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A Message from the Division Director and Program Director:
Jon A Shaw, MD
Nicole Mavrides, MD
Welcome to our Program’s website. Created jointly by our faculty and residents, the website is designed to inform prospective fellows of the broad educational opportunities our program has to offer. Our Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center provides the following:
- Excellent clinical training in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with a wide range of psychiatric disorders.
- Protected time for clinical conferences and seminars
- Emphasis on scholarly and research activities
- Exposure to multicultural and multiethnic populations
- High Board pass rates
- Our faculty and other mental health professionals are fully committed to provide a rich and diverse academic and clinical experience.